Maintaining your privacy and protecting your personal information is of utmost importance to us. We know you are trusting us with a lot of information about your life and you have an expectation of privacy.
This policy is applicable for information which is collected on our website for the services we offer.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
The information you disclose to use may be used for the following reasons:
- Personalize user experience;
- Improve customer service;
- Make improvements and adjustments to our site;
- To send out email updates, company news or respond to your questions or concerns. This is purely voluntary and if you don’t wish to receive any emails from our website, you may unsubscribe at any time.
HOW LONG IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT IN YOUR SYSTEM?
Information you share with us is kept as long as we are working with you. Once we no longer have any legitimate business needs that require us to access your information, we will anonymize it or delete it. Sometimes a longer retention period if required by law for taxes, accounting or other legal needs, in that case we keep your information for that additional length of time. After which, everything is deleted.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION KEPT SAFE AND SECURE?
Our website is protected against any unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of any information you shared with us because we have adopted the required and necessary security measures and processing practices to safeguard against unwanted intrusions.
GDPR – GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION:
Canada2036 fully complies with GDPR when it comes to gathering, processing and storing all the data we receive from our clients. The key to our success is honesty and integrity. We understand the significance of the information you are sharing with us and we protect and respect that privacy and sharing of information, the way we would protect our own.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Personal and Evaluation Information:
- Basic Information like your name, your telephone number, email address, etc.
- Additional personal information, such as gender, date of birth, your marital status, health conditions, criminal record or history, any dependents etc.
- Your education level and language skills: We will require details on how proficient you are in either English or French.
- Work Experience: When gathering information about your work life, we typically require details such as job description, start and end dates etc. going back at least 10 years. If you are a business owner, the same type of information will be required.
- Financial: We may require information such as your estimated net worth, cash flow, current earnings, expenses (i.e. alimony or child support etc.)
- Miscellaneous: Depending on the situation and the case, we may require additional information, for instance, do you have any family members in Canada? Any supporting documents or information you send to us voluntarily.
It is important to note, any and all information you provide us must be accurate, complete and true to the best of your knowledge. Failure to do so, can set you back on your immigration process. If anything in your circumstances or personal information changes, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
In today’s world, anytime you visit any website you leave behind a digital imprint. Our website collects this non-personal identification information such as browser name, your IP address, operating system, your location, the name of the device you are using, language preferences, etc. This information is used purely for analytical and reporting purposes
IS MY INFORMATION EVER DISCLOSED TO SOMEONE ELSE?
As mentioned above, your privacy is our top priority. Any information you share with us is only disclosed for the following, specific reasons:
- Legal Requirement: Should we be legally required to disclose any of your information, we will do so in order to comply with judicial proceedings, a court order, government or legal processes, a subpoena etc.
- Violations of our Policies: If we suspect fraudulent or illegal activities, and believe that it is necessary to investigate or take legal action, we will do so and disclose any information necessary.
- Mergers or Acquisitions: Should the company be merged with another business or acquired by another one, personal information will need to be disclosed as part of the overall disclosure of company assets, finances etc.
- Third Party Service Providers: From time to time, we may have need to hire services from a third-party provider like contractors or agents to complete some work on our behalf. In such a situation, personal information will be disclosed as needed.
We would like to highlight that your information is not sold, shared or traded with any third parties for promotional gain or purpose.
Occasionally content from our partners, advertisers, suppliers or a third party, may pop up on our website with links for their products and services.
This content is not controlled or generated by Canada2036 and we are not responsible for their practices. When you click of these advertisements and you get redirected to their site, you are subject to their terms and privacy policies. If you have questions or concerns, be sure to review their policies before engaging in any activity on their site.
While browsing our site, advertisements may appear on our site by advertising partners who may set cookies.
An ad server recognizes your computer through cookies and by sending online advertisements ad servers can compile some basic non personal identification information about the person who is using the computer. By gathering this information, ad networks are able to send advertisements to your computer which is very specific to the user and in line with their interests and hobbies.
WHAT ARE WEB BROWSER COOKIES?
Canada2036 may use ‘cookies’ in order to improve your experience on our website and make our it more user friendly and intuitive. When you navigate a website, your browser places cookies on your hard drive for record keeping or to track some of your information. We gather these non-personal data using Google Analytics.
WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS:
Under applicable data protection laws, you, as the user, also have certain privacy rights. For instance, you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of your own information, you can request to rectify certain details or information. You have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal information.
If you have any requests like this or require further clarification on your privacy rights, please feel free to contact us at any time at info(at)canada2036.com.
ACCEPTING THESE TERMS:
Still have a question? Send us an email!